being a student

being a student

Friday, July 30, 2010

A visit to Autistic Centre 2010

"In Gods sight, I'm precious too.."-from the heart of special kids.
Such a touchable words that causing my tear to drops. A visit to Autistic Centre served me well about life, people, hope, caring, and needs for special kids
My fellow classmates that joined the visit.
This one is originally made by special kids.
They are smarter and creative than me huh..:)
Nah..I love this one!
Ha..see? very nice isn't it? 
Wah! They're better then me, I can't do this..hehe.
 Well, I'm kinda people that easily give up.
Yarh..me and Jessica showing the beautiful
cards.



"Know the person, not the disability, in fact look past the disability and you will see a person, a person who has the same thoughts and feelings as anyone else."

"Exceptional human beings must be given exceptional educational treatment, treatment which takes into account their special difficulties. Further, we can show that despite abnormality, human beings can fulfill their social role within
the community, especially if they find understanding, love and guidance.”
Hans Asperger


No comments:

Post a Comment