being a student

being a student

Monday, June 21, 2010

First footsteps

Its all begins with DREAM,

Well, just what I said before when I was standing at the stage with my hand shaking, talking in front of people and this is what is said,

"When I was young, I never said or mention that I want become a Nurse one day..I always said, 'I want to become a Teacher, then..hurm, if not Doctorlah, then hurm...become scientist lah..'"

then..
.
.
.

After several years..
.
.
.
"Yehuuu....finally! I will go for study soon"
..and..yups, I continue my study.
And you know what? I doesn't know how to choose for the course, Huh, how stupid I am..*laughing
Then, I just follow my family wish and i took Engineering course. *waseh
1 year and half passed, and what I have?did I know what I studied for?Did I like engineering very much? Did I know well about engineering?

the answer is : NO

*laughing out loud*

Thats the truth, even my CGPA is passed with flying color but I only study hard just for the sake of the name EXAM.

I quit from continuing my study about engineering.*wasting time la
I try this one! Nursing..*laugh
then..
.
.
.
Semester 1 is passed

and I realize I LOVE NURSING! omg!
I thank God because finally I got what I want and suitable for me.

.
.
Now, I'm in semester 5, I've learn so many things, eventhough I don't like practical that much..*Hikhik




1 comment:

  1. Hey...i've viewed ur six strings thingy blog..well done..keep it up and sure u'll get what u want..i'd love to give a shot to u..try to play second chance by faber drive..half alive by secondhand serenade..yah..good luck..god bless

    ReplyDelete